Take a look at our current job vacancies, we look forward to receiving your application.
If there are no open opportunities at the moment, feel free to send your Resume to email@example.com.
Position: IT SUPPORT TRAINEE
CODE: [ SIT ]
We are seeking for a reliable trainee to be onboarded in the IT department.
- - To perform technical and operational activities of computer networks by controlling the operation of network equipment (routers, switches and cabling);
- - Operational management of the e-mail system in compliance with established directives; and defined standards, through constant server maintenance and realization of backups for data security and retention;
- - To create e-mail accounts;
- - Installation and configuration of Laptop/Desktop in enterprise environment;
- - Installation and maintenance of hardware equipment;
- - Installation of programs and application software;
- - Technical support for users' needs, 1st level Service Desk;
- - Asset’s disposal management – documentation;
- - Software Licenses management;
- - Mobile devices management;
- - Support tasks related to the implementation of the new corporate ERP.
- - Bachelor degree in computer sciences or computer engineering;
- - Good oral/written communication skills in English language are essential;
- - knowledge of Windows Server basics;
- - Office Platform 365;
- - Corporate antivirus solutions;
- - Managing virtualization systems VMWare or equivalent. Backup and recovery solutions;
- - Basic knowledge of cabling networking;
- - Knowledge of SQL language;
- - IBMI (AS/400) system experience.
We offer a 6 month internship with a monthly remuneration of 500€. The role will be based at ALU HQ offices in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino). Candidates can send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning [SIT] in the subject.
Position: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
CODE: [ CSIT ]
The role will report to the Customer Service Coordinator and will be the primary contact for specific Clients and Account Executives.
- - Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing high volume customer orders;
- - Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered;
- - Processes orders received of material or merchandise by populating the system;
- - Interacts with clients directly to bring problems to resolution;
- - Take care of Invoicing and post-sale service;
- - Works with the team to improve the CS support;
- - Treats each request as a personal conversation as well as an opportunity to get closer and learn more about the client;
- - Examines documents and correspondence and informs customers of unit prices, shipping dates, delays and any additional information needed;
- - Establishes new and maintains long-term business relationships with customers;
- - Daily communicates with execution units and warehouse of the company;
- - Ensures fluent and smooth delivery process of company products from warehouse to the customers by liaising with the colleagues in charge of shipping;
- - Prepares quotations of special orders plus additional services;
- - Partners and support the sales force to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction;
- - Analyzes claims and complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring failures to designated departments for investigation and timely updates customers;
- - Provides back up support to all Account Executives other than primary;
- - Responds to customer requests and inquiries. Schedules and reschedules orders as required and work in collaboration with business teams to effectively deliver product while working within constraints manufacturing capacity;
- - Creates and maintains customer profiles and preferences to provide specialized service to meet customer specific demands and requirements and facilitate the delivery of world-class customer service.
- - Strong fluency in English (Knowledge of a second foreign language is preferred);
- - Good knowledge of Office suite and smart with ERP systems;
- - Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- - Stress resistance;
- - Flexibility in covering vacancies and overload;
- - Has a positive attitude and a deep capacity for empathy;
- - Approaches tasks with diligence and a sense of urgency;
- - Is passionate about providing great support;
- - Communicates simply, elegantly, and effectively;
- - Has good verbal and written communication skills, thorough knowledge of products and multi-tasking;
- - Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- - Led by Customer satisfaction and service improvement.
We offer a permanent full time job.
The role will be based at ALU HQ Offices in Romano D’Ezzelino (VI).
Candidates can send their application at: email@example.com reporting [CSIT] in the subject.
Position: Customer Service Representative ALU USA
CODE: [ CSUS ]
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience
Key: previous experience with similar customers and similar products
Liaison of communication between Account Executives, Project Managers, Supply Chain, Billing, and Warehouse. Primarily responsible for providing customer care for Account Executives and Customers. Also, provide back up for other team members within the Customer Service Department.
Responsibilities include the following:
- - Correspond directly with customers either by email or phone.
- - Respond promptly to customer inquiries of our products.
- - Obtain all information needed to handle product and service inquiries.
- - Process quotes and submit to customers.
- - Submit all required forms to customer for account set up.
- - Process orders, changes and requests direct from the customers or from the Account Executives.
- - Make sure we have the necessary paperwork, so there are no issues on payments.
- - Provide availability on stock or ETA’s to customers.
- - Compile, organize, and follow up on ETA’s supplied from Supply Chain.
- - Coordinate with the warehouse the delivery schedule to meet customers on site dates and providing information on what is needed for the delivery, (lift gate, contact, inside delivery).
- - Contact customers to notify them of all shipping and delivery information pertinent to their order.
- - Check online (Ariba/EDI system) for Purchase orders; update system with order confirmations/invoices/ship notices.
- - Handle and resolve customer complaints or direct them to the appropriate person.
- - Process customer exchanges or return authorizations of our merchandise according to our established department policies and procedures.
- - Work closely with the Accounting Department to resolve disputed credit items.
- - Process Commercial invoices and NAFTA certificates for customs purposes.
- - Update weekly sales report to send to Account Executives and CFO.
- - Process, organize, and maintain blanket orders in our system.
- - Update monthly inventory spreadsheets for certain customers.
- - Process orders and update shipping information in the Gap CPM toolbox system
- - Previous experience in Customer Service
- - Organization Skills
- - Time Management
- - Multi-Task
- - Proactivity
- - Follow up Skills
- - Problem Solving
- - Documentation Skills
- - Clear Verbal and Written Communication
- - Data Entry
- - Patience
- - Situation Evaluation Analysis
- - Respect
- - Team Player
- - Willingness to Learn
- - Dependable
The role will be based in USA at our offices in New Jersey (Monachie).
Candidates can send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org reporting [CSUS] in the subject.
Position: PROJECT MANAGER
CODE: [ PMUS ]
With the intent of strengthen the Project Management Department of ALU Inc. we are seeking a Senior Project Manager.
The Project Manager represents the unique point of contact of the project. Stakeholders involved, have to refer to him/her for any need.
He/She will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. He/She will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
- - To Set project timeline
- - To prepare the project cost estimate
- - To Elaborate, monitoring and respect the budget
- - To support the commercial department to define the economical offer to the client upon request
- - To Monitor project deliverables by elaborating a gantt to track the project’ status
- - To Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progresses
- - To Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned to them
- - Partnering with the account executive to meet with the client
- - To Coordinate the internal and external production
- - To supervise the installation management
- - To declare the worked hours dedicated to each project in the LiquidPlanner track record system.
- - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- - 5/7 years of experience in Project Management
- - Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- - Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- - Knowledge of different materials used in the interior design sector
- - Coming from the retail sector is a plus
- - Availability to travel 30% of the time
- - Fluent in Italian is a plus
- - Has a positive mindset with a "can do" and proactive attitude.
- - Has capacity to establish good working relationships with colleagues, Technical team members and clients.
- - Has capability to work under stress while maintaining focus.
- - Has the ability to work independently with limited guidance.
- - Has the ability to interface with the client to explain the technical and logistic aspects of the project
- - Has the ability to meet pre-set goals in terms of time, quality and cost.
The role will be based at ALU’s offices in New Jersey (Moonachie).
Candidates can send their application at: email@example.com reporting [PMUS] in the subject.
Position: SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
CODE: [ SME ]
With the intent of strengthen the R&D Department of the ALU Inc. we are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Reporting directly to Head of Engineering and Project Management The resource, will:
- - Project with various types of materials and production technologies;
- - Identify the most suitable technical solutions to the creation of products assigned optimizing time and costs respecting qualitative and functional goals;
- - Properly size the components according to the intended conditions of use;
- - Supervise the prototyping activities;
- - Ensure quality, safety and performance of products;
- - Interface with suppliers to share and optimizing the identified technical solutions;
- - Prepare the project documentation (assembly drawings, construction drawings of the components, bill of materials, etc.)
- - Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- - 7-10 years of experience in the role;
- - Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD preferably INVENTOR;
- - Preferable coming from engineering companies of steel structures or specialized furniture industry in the Contract sector;
- - Knowledge of the LED lighting systems would be an advantage.
The role will be based at ALU’s offices in Moonachie (New Jersey).
Candidates can send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org reporting [SME] in the subject.
Position: PROJECT MANAGER
CODE: [ PM ]
Operando come partner tecnico creativo di importanti clienti internazionali con marchi molto affermati, il ruolo del Project Manager si qualifica nell'organizzare per gestire lo sviluppo di nuovi prodotti seriali secondo le specifiche condizioni definite, a partire dal brief progettuale per coordinare, in sequenza, tutte le fasi del processo tecnico produttivo ed il servizio fino alla messa in produzione del prodotto.
Con riguardo agli impegni contrattualmente assunti presidia direttamente le funzioni della pianificazione e tutte le scelte di indirizzo gestionale, collegandosi con gli enti aziendali coinvolti e le fonti esterne integrate nella esecuzione della fornitura.
Qualora richiesto si confronta direttamente con il team di progetto proponendo soluzioni volte a migliorare il prodotto nel rispetto dei costi e dei tempi di cui è garante.
Attività e Responsabilità
- - Analisi del Project Brief;
- - elaborare la pianificazione e la programmazione di dettaglio (timing);
- - organizzare efficientemente ed efficacemente le risorse umane o fornitori coinvolti;
- - favorire la comunicazione e l'affiatamento del team di progetto;
- - distribuire le risorse sulle attività e monitorarne lo svolgimento;
- - svolgere periodicamente il processo di controllo, riportando alla direzione lo stato di avanzamento lavori e le stime di conclusione, anticipando eventuali esigenze di interventi particolari;
- - partecipare agli incontri di revisione progetto e mettere in atto le decisioni;
- - prendere tutte le iniziative volte a prevenire i rischi e a migliorare il prodotto/servizio al cliente;
- - mantenere i contatti con gli utenti di riferimento aziendali e gli utenti finali (cliente) pianificandone il coinvolgimento nelle varie attività del progetto;
- - produrre la documentazione di sua competenza e supervisionare quella prodotta dal team di progetto;
- - collaborare con l’ufficio qualità per il controllo dei prodotti parziali ed assicurarsi che gli standard qualitativi adottati siano rispettati;
- - emettere ordini acquisto materiali/attrezzature con il supporto del reparto operation;
- - monitorare tempi, approvvigionamento materiali/attrezzature (prototipi e produzione);
- - autonomia nella gestione della preventivazione economica;
- - provvedere alla contabilizzazione delle risorse per conto dell’azienda;
- - dopo la chiusura del progetto, provvedere alle attività di riepilogo.
Competenze ed esperienze richieste
- - Laurea in ingegneria gestionale o meccanica;
- - 5/7 anni di esperienza in ruolo analogo nel settore dei beni durevoli;
- - Provenienza dal settore automotive, industria del bianco o azienda di prodotto;
- - attenzione particolare al miglioramento dei processi produttivi del progetto;
- - Spiccata attitudine alla ricerca di nuovi fornitori e soluzioni tecniche innovative di prodotto;
- - Disponibilità a viaggiare in Italia e occasionalmente all’estero;
- - Ottima conoscenza della lingua Inglese
Si offre contratto a tempo indeterminato ed il pacchetto retributivo, sarà commisurato all’effettiva esperienza del candidato.
Il ruolo sarà basato nell'HeadQuarter (Romano D’Ezzelino).