POSITION REPORTS TO:
Managing Director USA
• Contributing to the development of the overall Sales strategy.
• In line with the Company’s general Sales and Marketing strategies: plan, organize and guide sales programs to achieve maximum sales volume possible for the company in the area of concern.
• Propose and deliver sales targets in the area of concern.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing customers network.
• Report the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to the USA Managing Director.
• Assure constant feed-back on products, prices, marketing activities, market dynamics, competitors actions.
• Monitor ALU’s local competition or counterfeit products.
• Rapidly increase sustainable sales in the Area.
• Provide an efficient/effective distribution network which guarantees long term growth on solid bases in line with the Company’s expectations, plans, culture and business philosophy.
• Within the area of concern, identify new valid distribution opportunities outside of the currently covered nations. Develop and deliver most appropriate action plan.
• Participate in the sales organisations and activities at up-coming events (ALU Road SHOWS, EVENTS, WORKSHOPS etc. ).
• Ensure that key international Brands are properly targeted.
• Support the Administrative Office in credit management.
CANDIDATE'S SKILLS AND APTITUDES:
• At least 5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
• Strong business development (rather than salesmanship) aptitude.
• Excellent analysis, synthesis and communication skills.
• Worldly personality. Ability to work in a dynamic, multicultural and non-formal environment.
• Strong knowledge of retail industry (visual merchandising and store planning fundamentals, retail company’s organization and processes, major operators, etc.).
• Ability to interface dynamically at both high and mid ranking levels within client organisations.
• Proven track record in meeting or exceeding goals.
• Ability to control and work within budgets.
• Excellent relation’s skills.
• Strong team spirit.
• Self motivated.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Positive and enthusiastic personality.
• Strong Brand sensitiveness.
• Long term interest in the position and company.
• Given a task, ability to act independently in line with the company’s strategies.
• Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken) is a plus.
OTHER KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
• Availability to travel, even extensively.
• Resident within daily commute distance from the office.
The role will be based at ALU offices in New York.