We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative. The role will report to the Head of Customer Service and will be the primary contact for specific Clients and Account Executives.
• Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing high volume customer orders;
• Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered;
• Processes orders received of material or merchandise by populating the system;
• Interacts with clients directly to bring problems to resolution;
• Take care of Invoicing and Post-sale service;
• Works with the team to improve the CS support;
• Treats each request as a personal conversation as well as an opportunity to get closer and learn more about the client;
• Examines documents and correspondence and informs customers of unit prices, shipping dates, delays and any additional information needed;
• Establishes new and maintains long-term business relationships with customers;
• Daily communicates with execution units and warehouse of the company;
• Ensures fluent and smooth delivery process of company products from warehouse to the customers by liaising with the colleagues in charge of shipping;
• Prepares quotations of special orders plus additional services;
• Partners and support to the sales force to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction;
• Analyzes claims and complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring failures to designated departments for investigation and timely updates customers;
• Provides back up support for all accounts other than primary.
• Responds to customer requests and inquiries. Schedules and reschedules orders as required and work in collaboration with business teams to effectively deliver product while working within constraints manufacturing capacity.
• Creates and maintains customer profiles and preferences to provide specialized service to meet customer specific demands and requirements and facilitate the delivery of world-class customer service.
• At least a 3 year experience in Customer Service role
• Good knowledge of Office suite and smart with ERP systems
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Stress resistance
• Flexibility in covering vacancies and overload
• has a positive attitude and a deep capacity for empathy
• Approaches tasks with diligence and a sense of urgency
• Is passionate about providing great support
• Communicates simply, elegantly, and effectively
• Has good verbal and written communication skills, thorough knowledge of products and multi-tasking
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Led by Customer satisfaction and service improvement
We offer a permanent full time job.
The role will be based at ALU Inc. Offices in Edison (NJ).
Candidates can send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org reporting [CSUS] in the subject.