we are seeking for an INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER who will work under direction of Head of New Product Development Director and within a cross functional team where results count and team work matters.
- To assist the Senior Industrial designers in the development of seasonal collections and to design new products and ALU’s proprietary systems;
- To assist the team to continually deliver a fresh, creative and brand appropriate product range;
- To research based on given guidelines: materials, trends, colors, arts, etc…
- To create sketches, renderings & technical drawings both by hand and using available design software.
- To undertake design research and build a greater understanding of the Brand to contributing to the new product’s collections and accessorizes;
- Understand users’ needs and define the user experience related to Industrial Design, Human Factors, User Interfaces and Material Finishing,
- To support the team by preparing necessary visual tools (i.e. sketches, presentation boards, material and color samples, etc);
- To adhere to the design calendar and ensure all deadlines are met;
- To participate in follow up with prototype development;
- Has qualification in industrial design;
- Has great aesthetic sense & understanding of latest market trends of Italian and international Brands;
- Has deep knowledge of the different materials;
- Is fluent in English;
- Has the ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines;
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- A 6 month internship;
- Financial contribution of 500€ net per month.
The role will be based in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino) at our HQ offices.
Candidates can send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org reporting [SIND] in the subject