we are seeking for an INTERIOR DESIGNER who will work under direction of Head of Product Development Director and within a cross functional team where results count and team work matters.
- Hand sketching, hand rendering, story boarding, digital rendering;
- To research the appropriate materials to develop the mood;
- To create set ups of public and retail spaces;
- To Identify the furniture and interior design objects;
- To translate the hand sketching and hand rendering into visual presentations;
- To emphasize the message s/he wants to deliver through the project using the appropriate language;
- To improve and highlight the quality within the retail space;
- Effectiveness in representing and in verbalizing project progresses;
- To work in a multidisciplinary department;
- To Create designs from space planning schematic stage, through concept research, 3D visuals and rendered elevations;
- To research current trends in global culture, retail design, architecture, fashion, art, furniture and materials;
- To build and maintain archive of visual inspiration and material samples.
- Has Qualification in Interior Design or Architecture;
- Has great aesthetic sense & understanding of latest market trends of Italian and international Brands;
- Has deep knowledge of different materials;
- Is fluent in English;
- Has the ability to handle multiple priorities, quickly and efficiently, with tight deadlines;
- Excellent ability to conceptualize spatial designs and architectural brand imaging;
- Strong skills both in sketching conceptual lay-outs and the ability to visualize in 3D;
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- A 6 month internship;
- Financial contribution of 500 euros net per month.
The role will be based in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino) at our HQ offices.
Candidates can send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org reporting [SINT] in the subject.