We are seeking an IT Specialist with relevant experience in networking & system administration as part of our IT team.
• To perform technical and operational activities of computer networks by controlling the operation of network equipment (routers, switches and cabling);
• Operational management of the e-mail system in compliance with established directives; and defined standards, through constant server maintenance and realization of backups for data security and retention;
• To create e-mail accounts.
• Set up of the new sits and configuration of Laptop/Desktop in enterprise environment
• Installation and maintenance of hardware equipment;
• Installation of programs and application software;
• Asset’s disposal management – documentation;
• Bachelor degree in computer sciences or computer engineering or equivalent;
• Good oral/written communication skills in English language are essential to support the affiliates from remote;
• Solid knowledge of:
- Windows Server;
- Office Platform 365;
- Backup and recovery solutions;
- Networking management;
• Knowledge of SQL language and IBMi (AS/400) system experience are a nice to have.
The role will be based at ALU HQ in Romano D’Ezzelino and we require at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.