We are seeking for a reliable trainee to be onboarded in the IT department.
• To perform technical and operational activities of computer networks by controlling the operation of network equipment (routers, switches and cabling);
• Operational management of the e-mail system in compliance with established directives; and defined standards, through constant server maintenance and realization of backups for data security and retention;
• To create e-mail accounts;
• Installation and configuration of Laptop/Desktop in enterprise environment;
• Installation and maintenance of hardware equipment;
• Installation of programs and application software;
• Technical support for users' needs, 1st level Service Desk;
• Asset’s disposal management – documentation;
• Software Licenses management;
• Mobile devices management;
• Support tasks related to the implementation of the new corporate ERP.
• Bachelor degree in computer sciences or computer engineering;
• Good oral/written communication skills in English language are essential;
• knowledge of Windows Server basics;
• Office Platform 365;
• Corporate antivirus solutions;
• Managing virtualization systems VMWare or equivalent. Backup and recovery solutions;
• Basic knowledge of cabling networking;
• Knowledge of SQL language;
• IBMI (AS/400) system experience.
We offer a 6 month internship with a monthly remuneration of 500€.
The role will be based at ALU HQ offices in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino).
Candidates can send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning [SIT] in the subject.