With the intent of strengthen the R&D Department by developing a pipeline of young Technical Designers, we are seeking for a 6 month Trainee.
Reporting directly to Head of Engineering and under his supervision, the intern:
• Projects with various types of materials and production technologies;
• Identifies the most suitable technical solutions to the creation of products assigned;
• Properly sizes the components according to the intended conditions of use;
• Joins the prototyping activities;
• Ensures quality, safety and performance of products;
• Prepares the project documentation (assembly drawings, construction drawings of the components, bill of materials, etc.)
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
• Fluent in English;
• Good knowledge of 3D CAD preferably INVENTOR;
• Good knowledge of materials;
• Knowledge of the LED lighting systems would be an advantage.
The role will be based at ALU’s HQ offices in Italy.
We offer a 6 month internship experience with a financial contribution of 500€ per month.