We are looking for an OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT INTERN.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Intern will support the organization in the implementation, launch and maintenance of some strategical projects with the particular focus on implementing the KPIs as a standard.
The role will assure the high levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world.
• Collect information and data from the departments involved in the new projects’ implementation;
• Manage data collected according to COO guidelines and constantly interface to check the quality of the data collection;
• Monitor through excellence metrics, the performance of the assigned standards and processes;
• Bachelor degree in Statistic, Economics, Engineering or equivalent;
• General knowledge of Project Management;
• Proficient in using excel;
• Fluent in English;
• Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with cross-functional teams;
• High degree of customer focus, proactivity, curiosity and team work.
The role will be based at ALU’s HQ offices in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino).
We offer a 6 month internship experience with a financial contribution of 500€ per month.