PROCESS EXCELLENCE TRAINEE [PET]
Reporting directly to the Process Excellence Director the resource will support the organization in the new ERP implementation across the countries.
This role will assure the high levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world and help in implementing the KPI as a standard.
• Collect information and data from the departments involved in the new ERP implementation;
• Manage data collected according to PE Director and ERP Champion guidelines;
• Constantly interface with external consultant (subject matter expert) to check the quality of the data collection;
• Monitors through process excellence metrics, the performance of the assigned standards and processes;
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent;
• General knowledge of Project Management;
• Proficient in using excel;
• Fluent in English;
• Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with cross-functional teams;
• High degree of customer focus, proactivity, curiosity and team work.
The role will be based at ALU’s HQ offices in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino).
We offer a 6 month internship experience with a financial contribution of 500€ per month.