We are looking for an PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN.
Reporting directly to the Head of Project Management, the Intern will support the team in the
Implementation and maintenance of some strategical tools.
The role will assure the high levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world.
• Develop a database for general quotations and special items
• Setting a Library of Materials
• Update and maintain supplier’s catalog
• Develop, adjust and maintain installation instructions and creates PDF instructions documents
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent;
• General knowledge of Project Management;
• Proficient in using excel;
• Fluent in English;
• Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with cross-functional teams;
• High degree of customer focus, proactivity, curiosity and team work.
The role will be based at ALU’s HQ offices in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino).
We offer a 6 month internship experience with a financial contribution of 500€ per month.