Scope of the role
The Project Manager represents the unique point of contact of the project. Stakeholders involved, have to refer to PM for any need.
PM will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. PM will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
• Project Brief analysis
• To Set project timeline
• To prepare the project cost estimate
• To Elaborate, monitoring and respect the budget
• To support the commercial department to define the economical offer to the client upon request
• To Monitor project deliverables by elaborating a gantt to track the project’ status
• To Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progresses
• To Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned to them
• Partnering with the account executive to meet with the client
• To Coordinate the internal and external production
• To check quality
• To supervise the installation management
• To declare the worked hours dedicated to each project in the LiquidPlanner track record system
• To take care of the recap activities and costs at the end of the project
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Knowledge of different materials used in the interior design sector
• Fluent in English
• A positive mindset with a "can do" and proactive attitude.
• Capacity to establish good working relationships with colleagues, Technical team members and clients.
• Capability to work under stress while maintaining focus.
• Ability to work independently with limited guidance.
• Ability to interface with the client to explain the technical and logistic aspects of the project
• Ability to meet pre-set goals in terms of time, quality and cost.
The role will be based at ALU HQ Offices in Romano D’Ezzelino.