With the intent of strengthen the Project Management Department of ALU MEXICO we are seeking a Senior Project Manager.
The Project Manager represents the unique point of contact of the project. Stakeholders involved, have to refer to him/her for any need.
He/She will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. He/She will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
• To Set project timeline
• To prepare the project cost estimate
• To Elaborate, monitoring and respect the budget
• To support the commercial department to define the economical offer to the client upon request
• To Monitor project deliverables by elaborating a gantt to track the project’ status
• To Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progresses
• To Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned to them
• Partnering with the account executive to meet with the client
• To Coordinate the internal and external production
• To supervise the installation management
• To declare the worked hours dedicated to each project in the LiquidPlanner track record system.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• 5/7 years of experience in Project Management
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Knowledge of different materials used in the interior design sector
• Coming from the retail sector is a plus
• Availability to travel 30% of the time
• Fluent in English
• Has a positive mindset with a "can do" and proactive attitude.
• Has capacity to establish good working relationships with colleagues, Technical team members and clients.
• Has capability to work under stress while maintaining focus.
• Has the ability to work independently with limited guidance.
• Has the ability to interface with the client to explain the technical and logistic aspects of the project
• Has the ability to meet pre-set goals in terms of time, quality and cost.
The role will be based at ALU’s offices in Mexico City.