ALU, is an international company with over 25 years of experience serving the retail world.
With a philosophy of ethical corporate behavior and product innovation and innovative solutions, ALU continues to develop and shape into a leading force within the retail and design industry by partnering with many leading international retailers and premium brands.
In November 2009, MoMA New York added both the ALU Autopole and Super Clamp (two leading products of ALU Collection) to its permanent design and architecture collection.
With the intent of strengthen the Project Management Department of ALU Inc. we are seeking a Senior Project Manager.
The Project Manager represents the unique point of contact of the project. Stakeholders involved, have to refer to him/her for any need.
He/She will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. He/She will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
• To Set project timeline
• To prepare the project cost estimate
• To Elaborate, monitoring and respect the budget
• To support the commercial department to define the economical offer to the client upon request
• To Monitor project deliverables by elaborating a gantt to track the project’ status
• To Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progresses
• To Coach and support project team members with tasks assigned to them
• Partnering with the account executive to meet with the client
• To Coordinate the internal and external production
• To supervise the installation management
• To declare the worked hours dedicated to each project in the LiquidPlanner track record system.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• 5/7 years of experience in Project Management
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Knowledge of different materials used in the interior design sector
• Coming from the retail sector is a plus
• Availability to travel 30% of the time
• Fluent in Italian is a plus
• Has a positive mindset with a "can do" and proactive attitude.
• Has capacity to establish good working relationships with colleagues, Technical team members and clients.
• Has capability to work under stress while maintaining focus.
• Has the ability to work independently with limited guidance.
• Has the ability to interface with the client to explain the technical and logistic aspects of the project
• Has the ability to meet pre-set goals in terms of time, quality and cost.
The role will be based at ALU’s offices in New Jersey.