RETAIL & INTERIOR DESIGN INTERNSHIP [SINT]
STAGE NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT - we are seeking for an undergraduate in INTERIOR DESIGN who will work under direction of Creative Director and within a cross functional team where results count and team work matters.
• Hand sketching, hand rendering, story boarding, digital rendering;
• To research the appropriate materials to develop the mood;
• To create set up of public and retail spaces;
• To identify the furniture and interior design objects;
• To translate the hand sketching and hand rendering into visual presentations;
• To emphasize the message he/she wants to deliver through the project using the appropriate language;
• To improve and highlight the quality within the retail space;
• Effectiveness in representing and in verbalizing project progresses;
• To work in a multidisciplinary department;
• To create designs from space planning schematic stage, through to concept research, 3D visuals and rendered elevations;
• To research current trends in global culture, retail design, architecture, fashion, art, furniture and materials. • To build and maintain archive of visual inspiration and material samples.
• Student or undergraduate in Interior Design or Architecture;
• Has great aesthetic sense & understanding of latest market trends of Italian and international Brands;
• Has deep knowledge of the different materials;
• Is fluent in English;
• Has the ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines;
• Excellent ability to conceptualize spatial designs and architectural brand imaging;
• Strong skills both in sketching conceptual lay-outs and the ability to visualize in 3D;
• Positive “can-do” attitude.
• A 6 month internship;
• Accommodation for nonresident applicants;
• Financial contribution of 600 euros net per month.
The role will be based in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino) at our HQ offices.