ALU Inc. is looking for a hardworking Warehouse Operator.
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Coordinator, the candidate will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock.
• Welcome delivery trucks
• Receive and track shipments
• Send merchandise in delivery trucks at the end of the day
• Accommodate and carefully handle displays
• Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times when needed
• Tag and label boxes and or merchandise
• Label merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
• Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
• Prepare all orders for shipment
• Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
• Operate a mini forklift
•Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
• Fluent in English
• flexible to work extended hours if needed.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Good Communication skills.
3 years or more experience in Warehouse, Shipping & Receiving is required.