We are seeking for a dynamic, creative, proactive and good communicator trainee.
The candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and will support the initiatives of development of the marketing tools to address digital and traditional communication.
The resource, under the supervision of the Tutor, will also:
• Take care of management and maintenance of ALU website by posting and uploading updated documents, information and news;
• Support the tutor in marketing initiatives and activities;
• Maintain relationships with the communication agency;
• Support the sales force by mapping and identifying the commercial targets;
• Prepare tailored power point presentation useful to the sales force to meet consolidated and potential clients.
• Bachelor degree in marketing or in communication;
• Advanced knowledge of Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point);
• Smart with technology;
• Fluent in English.
• Good knowledge of graphic software (Photoshop) is a plus;
• Experince in Web Content Management is a plus;
We offer a 6 month internship with a monthly remuneration of 500€.
The role will be based at ALU HQ offices in Italy (Romano D’Ezzelino).